Players and Parents,
Please see the updates below regarding the upcoming 2020 Outdoor Season, with regard to COVID-19.
Program Update: June 12, 2020
We are currently in conversations with all our supporters for a return to the field in the hopefully near future. We will be posting information on our website and through email to all registered players once we have completed/met the criteria from the CSA's Assessment Tool to return to sport safely for all of us. Thanks to the CSA and SSA for their continued leadership in bringing us back to the pitch. Further information and updates regarding the outdoor season and return to soccer activities will be sent out later in June.
Program Update: May 30, 2020
Registered players/parents received an email update on May 30, 2020 outlining JJ Soccer's contingency plan for the 2020 Outdoor Season. We continue to follow federal and provincial guidelines and the recommendations of the governing bodies on 2020 Outdoor Season programming. Further information and updates regarding the outdoor season and soccer activities will continue to be communicated to our members as it becomes available. If you are currently registered and did not receive the May 30 update, or for more information, please contact Jason Jones at email@example.com.
Program Update: April 20, 2020
Registered players/parents received an email update on April 20, 2020 outlining JJ Soccer's contingency plan for the 2020 Outdoor Season. We continue to follow federal and provincial guidelines and the recommendations of the governing bodies on 2020 Outdoor Season programming. Further information and updates regarding the outdoor season and soccer activities will continue to be communicated to our members as it becomes available.
Program Update: April 6, 2020
The SSA continues to plan for multiple scenarios to prepare for the restart of soccer. Member organizations have been invited to participate in online meetings scheduled for April 14 to discuss updates from Canada Soccer and return to play scenarios. As discussed in earlier communications, SSA remains in regular contact with and continues to monitor and adhere to government, Canada Soccer and Sask Sport directives. Registration for outdoor soccer remains open and SSA is actively developing various return to play strategies for when the suspension is lifted. Information and updates regarding the outdoor season and soccer activities will continue to be communicated to members as it becomes available.
Program Update: March 27, 2020
As of March 27, 2020 the suspension of all soccer activity by Canada Soccer remains in place. Saskatchewan Soccer remains hopeful and are continuing to prepare for a return to play, although present trends suggest that members should not anticipate any resumption of soccer activities in April. Canada Soccer and the Saskatchewan Soccer Association remain in frequent and regular communication, and continue to monitor the current situation and direction coming from the provincial governments. Saskatchewan Soccer is encouraging registration for outdoor to continue and are actively developing various return to play strategies for when the suspension is lifted. Frequent and regular communication between all levels of soccer will continue during this time of uncertainty. Any new information, postponements, and/or cancellations will be updated to member organizations as they develop.
Program Update: March 18, 2020
Canada Soccer has recently suspended all soccer activities across Canada, effective March 13, 2020. Canada Soccer and the Saskatchewan Soccer Association are closely monitoring the situation, and at this time are encouraging member organizations to continue to plan for the outdoor soccer season. CSA and SSA are working to ensure that if possible, a successful upcoming season of soccer can occur while keeping everyone's health and safety a priority. JJ Soccer will follow recommendations of the governing bodies as we continue to prepare for the outdoor season. At this time we anticipate the outdoor season - scheduled to begin end of April/beginning of May - will proceed. Outdoor registrations are still ongoing and there is no plan as of now to cancel the outdoor season.
For online registration and program information please visit our website at www.jjsoccer.ca. The registration deadline has been extended to March 31, 2020. If you are interested in registering, please do so prior to this date, as we begin preparations for the season. If you have any questions about any of our Outdoor Programs, please feel free to contact Jason Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank everyone for their patience and support as we work to ensure a successful season start up during these uncertain times. We will keep you updated of any changes, delays or cancellations to our programs as circumstances evolve and more information becomes available.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Jason Jones at 306-630-4741 or email email@example.com.